ACC, PCC and MCC credentials are valid for the three-year period following the coach’s initial certification or latest renewal. Credentials must be renewed by December 31 of the year the credential expires. For example, a credential awarded in 2007 must be renewed by December 31, 2010.
- Submit renewal application with appropriate documentation.
- Documented participation in a minimum of 40 hours of Continuing Coach Education (CCE) over the three-year period since initial certification or last renewal.
- A minimum of 24 CCE hours must directly relate to the ICF Core Competencies.
- The remaining 16 CCE hours must relate to either the ICF Core Competencies or to i) the personal development of the coach, ii) the development of the coach’s practice or iii) skills or tools that are directly applicable to coaching.
- In addition, ACC renewal candidates must also submit proof of an additional 10 hours of Mentor Coaching above those hours required for their initial certification. Please see the renewal application for more details.
ICF Chapter Romania offers to its members CCE in the following conditions:
– monthly meetings in the first 10 days of the month (each session will be announce separate)
– duration min 2 h
– subjects: each accredited or certified member can propose a theme of discussion. All the themes will be posted on the site and through your comments we will verify the interest for each theme.
– once the interest established we will ask to ICF CCEU approval
– planning of the presentations and publish the calendar
– cost of participation 10 RON / person
– cost of the CCEU certificate 10 EURO/ hour for ICF members and 20 EURO/ hour for non members
ICF Chapter Romania members benefits
– very good prices for CCEU hours in comparison with other existing programs on the market
– 50% discount for ICF CCEU Certificate for ICF members
– 36% discount to the ICF Chapter Romania Annual Conference
– name and contact informations published on the ICF Romania site for FREE
– learning opportunities from masters with international recognition
– informations about ACTP & ACTH schools
– peer coaching
What ICF Chapter Romania can’t offer
– training programs. We do not replace a coaching school.
– accreditation or certification. This can be offered by ICF or the accredited schools.