Executive Masterclass: Sourcing, Upskilling and Nurturing Talent for The Workforce of The Future
“It is not the strongest species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the ones most responsive to change.” Charles Darwin’s ‘survival of the fittest’ theory of evolution could also apply to organizations.
With digitalization and technology impacting all aspects of our life, the need for an agile and adaptive workforce has never been stronger.
The organizations that are thriving are those that are focusing on detecting and defining their own success predictors, that are being creative in their talent acquisition efforts by retaining and reskilling existing employees, the ones that are making informed hiring decisions and maximizing the potential of each individual and the team.
In this digital world, leaders need to put people first and build their team’s talent and engagement day to day.
This half day programme will explore the latest insights for shaping the organizations, work and workers of the future and introduces practical tools that leaders can use to identify, assess and build people talent.
At the end of this programme you will:
- Learn how to develop your own talent pipeline;
- Learn to identify, assess and develop competencies that match your key performance indicators;
- Understand how to build your own methodology for the assessment and development of your employees;
- Have access to a platform that helps you identify top performers and select the best candidates for every position while at reducing hiring costs, efforts and time;
- Gain a competitive advantage by effectively understanding the human potential: how people think, what are their natural tendencies, behaviours and preferences as well as their key attitudes in the workplace;
- Improve team dynamics and increase wellbeing by matching people’s skillsets and personalities more adequately with the tasks they perform on a daily basis
- Engage others through feedback to take action that maximizes their results
- Maximise long-term employee contribution to the business’s advancement and prosperity
Benefits: Great People Inside Platform in Demo system valid for 30 days
Speaker: Doru Dima- CPO Great People Inside / CEO Great People Inside Romania
Doru Dima is a successful entrepreneur and manager, with an experience of over 20 years in the HR field and a PhD in Work and Organizational Psychology. As a founder and CEO of Dima Consulting Group, he brought for the first time in Romania the Profiles International assessments, managing to position itself in a very short period of time among the main providers of human resources and management consulting services in Romania.
Starting with May 2015, he became Co-founder of Great People Inside, an international company that develops online customized human resource assessments adapted to the specific of the company and the job, being a unique concept in the HR industry. The assessments are provided through a new technology, a Talent Management Assessments Solutions Platform, cloud-based, configurable and 100% customizable.
Great People Inside Platform – GR8PI has won the Eurocloud Romania 2016 award for ”Best Cloud Startup”. In the last 4 years, Great People Inside has evolved from a local cloud-based startup-up, to an international company headquartered in Singapore with offices in 27 countries on 6 continents.