Narrative Coaching: The Power of Your Story
“Inspiring Talks with Professional Coaches” – Iasi is a monthly event organized for all ICF- members and the community followers with the purpose of a continuing development, sharing resources and bringing value to the coaching industry.
You are invited to take part in a process of storytelling and learning from experience, transforming career life experiences in resources for inspiration and personal growth with impact on several levels: group, organisation and professional communities (The Power of Story for Change).
Stories have transformative power. They change lives. During the discovery and development of their own stories, people start to become conscious about the messages attached to their lived experiences and the resources that these offer.
On this journey, they learn to identify day to day triggers and to generate alternative stories, which help them to shift the perspective, to get connected to their hopes, dreams and values in order to act differently and to get different results.
If you are a coach, manager, entrepreneur, team leader or a specialist in your field this is for you.
During this event you will learn to:
- use experiential learning techniques and tools that you will be able to apply in your daily practice
- generate new resources and stories in order to move on and get different results
- get (re)connected with your values and your transforming potential
- train your coaching abilities applicable in leadership (listening, presence, empathy, trust, questioning)
- take important steps towards identifying and defining your “why” as a driver in everything you do.
Our special guest is Alina Hurubean, ACC, passionate about narrative coaching and guiding the life transition processes: learning, career, job, age, country and business.