International Coaching Week: 7 days; 41 volunteers; 358 donated hours!
Book your free professional coaching experience NOW!
International Coaching Week (ICW) is an annual weeklong global celebration of the coaching profession. ICW 2018 is scheduled for May 7-13, 2018.
Originally started in 1999 by ICF Member Jerri N. Udelson, MCC, ICW is intended to educate the public about the value of working with a professional coach and to acknowledge the results and progress made through the coaching process.
During this week, coaches around the world offer a variety of activities and probono services in their local communities to enable others to Experience Coaching and its benefits firsthand.
Here’s what ICF Romania is doing to celebrate ICW 2018 with your help:
In service to our community, our professionals will donate hours for you to #ExperienceCoaching. ICF Romania is excited to collaborate with ICF Ambassadors by providing from 3-5 hours of probono coaching hours to all that want to experience coaching this week.
Starting the week of May 7th, you may want to contact ICF coaches that will offer their coaching services for the International Coaching Week. Your responsibility is to establish times and dates for all your coaching sessions this week. All you have to do is to choose your professional coach from the list below and then write them directly. (just copy-paste the e-mail address).
Book your probono coaching experience with a professional coach!
- Florina Arshad, (PCC) 12 hours, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Laura Balaci, (ICF Member) 25 hours, email@example.com
- Mihai Bejenaru (ICF Member) 5 hours firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dan Berinde, (PCC) 10 hours, email@example.com
- George Bragadireanu, (ACC) 10 hours, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dana Bursuc, (PCC) 6 hours, email@example.com
- Basav Ray Chaudhuri, (ACC) 9 hours, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andreea Cimpoesu, (ACC), 5 hours, email@example.com
- Raul Ciungu (ACC) 5 ore, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Daniela Croitoru, (ACC) 9 hours, email@example.com
- Mihai Deacu, (ICF Member) 6 hours, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ermil Diaconescu, (ACC) 12 hours, email@example.com
- Nevenca Doca, (ICF Member), 3 hours, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monica Dudoiu, (ACC) 9 hours, Monica.email@example.com
- Adrian Hodoba, (ACC) 10 hours, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maria Iris Hoeppe (PCC), 8 hours, email@example.com
- Adela Iepure, (ACC) 10 hours, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Raul Jimenez (ICF Member), 10 hours, email@example.com
- Eduard Lopez (ACC), 6 hours firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rares Manolescu, (ACC) 5 hours, email@example.com
- Ilinca Manu (ICF Member) 10 hours, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ioana Marcu, (ACC) 5 hours, email@example.com
- Alina Marin, (ACC) 5 hours, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nicoleta Marin, (ICF Member) 9 hours, email@example.com
- Ioana Marinescu, (ACC) 7 hours, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Elena Mesesan (ACC) 8 hours, email@example.com
- Catalina Molnar, (ACC) 15 hours, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monica Muresan, (ACC) 9 hours, email@example.com
- Nicoleta Neghina (ACC) 10 hours, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monica Nicolescu, (PCC) 6 hours, email@example.com
- Ioan Nicut, (PCC) 5 hours, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Florina Onetiu (ACC), 6 hours, email@example.com
- Raluca Pana (ACC), 10 hours, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Madalina Radulescu (ACC), 5 hours, email@example.com
- Pompilia Cozet Serban, (ACC) 3 hours, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mioara Soldan, (ACC) 12 hours, email@example.com
- Anda Luiza Stefan (ACC) 10 hours, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Daiana Stoicescu, (PCC) 9 hours, email@example.com
- Anda Suta, (ICF Member) 9 hours, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gabriela Tichelea (ICF Member) 25 hours, email@example.com
- Oana Tue (ICF Member) 5 hours, firstname.lastname@example.org
Spread the word about International Coaching Week to the members of your personal and professional network, as well as via social media.
This year the International Coaching Week (ICW) is inviting individuals and organisations to “Experience Coaching”. As a professional community we want to spread the coaching culture and make everyone aware of professional coaching, the benefits it brings, and how it works.
ICF Romania is offering the opportunity to experience coaching with professional coaches which are focused on providing pro-bono coaching to members of organisations, non-profits, universities, chambers and other institutions. We are aiming high and we want to commit to offer a great coaching experience.
To learn more about ICF Romania’s ICW 2018 celebration, reply to this e-mail at email@example.com